The Wheeler Centre is seeking a Head of Programming to plan, contract and manage our annual programme of events. For details, download the position description below:
All applications should be addressed to Michael Williams, Director, and include:
· A cover letter outlining your interest in the role
· A current CV, including the contact details of two professional referees
· A response to the key selection criteria
The closing date for applications is 12pm on Monday 8 September, 2014.
For enquiries, contact Katherine Lynch, Executive Assistant to the Director, on +61 3 9094 7800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re currently inviting applications from suitably qualified developers to work with us on a website redesign and redevelopment project.
Can you demonstrate outstanding expertise in user experience design, a penchant for forward thinking and a knack for problem solving?
Our highly engaged, collaborative team is looking for a creative, innovative partner to help the Wheeler Centre build a remarkable website – one that deftly represents and executes the unique work that we do.
· User-centred design and development of an inviting, content rich, accessible, touch attuned and responsive website;
· Improvements to information architecture and taxonomy;
· Implementation and customisation of a reliable, logical and flexible content management system;
· Accompanying redesign of our weekly email newsletter templates;
· Reskinning of a complementary DotNetNuke-driven transactional portal (hosted and served separately to the main website, but servicing ticketing etc), to ensure a consistent browsing experience through different parts of our site;
· Training and documentation to allow staff to create and manage web content; and
· Ongoing development and advice on a project basis, and continuing management and maintenance of our various hosting and domain services.
To receive a copy of the call for proposals, including full details about the project and application process, please email email@example.com.
To be accepted for consideration, proposals must be received on or before 5pm on Monday 1 September, 2014.
For enquiries, please contact Pauline O'Brien on +61 3 9094 7803 or firstname.lastname@example.org.